Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby and Raspberry




I forgot the picture of Sophia lifting up her nightgown was in here and wanted to share it. Last Saturday I was trying to busy her with something other than clinging to me at the moment so I asked her where her baby was, and that was her response! I was surprised to say the least. I asked her if she thought she was Aunt Sara and she nodded yes. (Of course later when I tried to get her to do it for Randy she actually went and got her baby doll.)
The other picture is Max and Sophie by our raspberry bush. We got 6 berries from it! Silly uh? But considering it started as a little 4 inch shoot from my friend's plant, a couple years ago it's doing pretty good. There's a hand full of berries to rippen yet as well. Max wants to make jelly :) oh, and the last picture is one Max took of the raspberry bush.

No comments: