Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Around the House


Yesterday at school was their 100th day, and in kindergarten they have a party. It was also Dr. Suess's birthday, so here's Max in his cat in the hat outfit he made. He had a ton of fun yesterday.

Here's Sophia in Max's 100th day of school hat. I asked her why she didn't smile. She said let me see (meaning she wanted to see the picture of herself). I showed her and she laughed and said I don't know mommy.

Henry has 3 teeth right now. The bottom front two and then a fang (eye-tooth) on the top. I tried to get a good picture of all 3 of them, but failed and thought this picture was cute anyway.


Alex started taking guitar lessons yesterday. Despite his expression here, he seemed to really like it.

2 comments:

Sara Shook said...

Looks like they are all having lots of fun! I can't believe Henry is almost 1! Can't wait to see you all!

Mindy said...

ayla got the same outfit sophia has on for her birthday!