Friday, October 1, 2010

Quick update

I've been meaning to post since last Sunday, but it hasn't happened. I thought we'd let everyone know we're all doing well. Sophia has asked Grandma Steffen to move in and has informed Grandma that she can have her room forever. Alex and Max are doing well, and had their first cubscout meeting Monday night which they were both very excited about. Henry continues to climb on everything and get into anything he isn't suppose too (he keeps all of us on our toes.). The big news for Timothy is he had a routine weight check last Wed. and weighed 8lbs. 8oz! Which was great and 4 oz past his birth weight - yeah!!! Randy, Grandma and I are doing well, but tired. :)I'll try to post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Sounds like you're all having fun and doing well. I'm sure Timothy has changed a lot already. See you all Saturday morning.