Thursday, March 24, 2011

Timmy

I was hoping to do a whole post on Timmy. Him on the day he turned 6mo. and a couple other pictures. But the website doesn't seem to want to let me post any more pictures. So I'll save those for another day.


Here's the little lepracaun on his first St. Patty's day. Completel with a "I'm a McCutie" bib and lepracaun socks (aren't those cute), his St. Patty outfit is complements of Aunt Kathy. The rest of the kids got candy that they were very happy about. We finished our St. Patty's with green milk at supper.

On another note. Timmy had his 6 mo. check up (Wed) and isn't gaining weight like he should (he only gained 4 oz. in 3 mo.) so I will contiune to nurse and then offer him a bottel. And check his weight in 1 mo. So hopefully that will take care of it, his dr. thinks it will and so do we.

No comments: