Monday, July 18, 2011

By request

The boys finished school June 23, that very afternoon we went to Sara and Eric's. The next day we headed out to Missouri for a wedding and a week of vacation at Lake of the Ozarks. At the end of that vacation Max went back to Iowa with his Grandma Steffen and Uncle Bob and Aunt Wendy. And Kelli (Coco and Chris' youngest) came home with us. The following Thursday Kathy and I took all the kids plus Kelli back to Iowa where we got to be a part of the wedding shower for Amy (Coco and Chris' oldest) and a baby shower for our sister-in-law Renee. It was a lot of fun and I have lots of pictures to share but I thought I'd start with these that Kelli requested I take and post. We had a lot of fun having her with us that week.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Thanks again for letting her stay, she had a blast!