Thursday, April 19, 2012

Other moments at Sara and Eric's


Timmy stuffing his face on the way to Sara and Eric's.


Right after I took this picture. Alex said, "Mom, we're not playing together." I replied, "I never said you were." Alex came back with, "I know you took the picture to make it look like we were playing together. But we're not." So for the record Alex and Oliver are only playing side by side. :)





We spent a fair amount of time outside - in the sandbox, on the swing set, picking dandelions, just playing.


Everyone took turns trying to build a tower taller than they were, they weren't successful but had a lot of fun trying.


An empty box is always fun!

2 comments:

Aunt Donna said...

Thanks for posting all the FUN pictures and including the Shook boys. Sara has been holding out on us lately!

Coco said...

Looks like it was a fun visit! And I agree with Donna, thanks for including Oliver & Parker as Sara's "slacking"..LOL :) See you all this weekend!!