Thursday, September 6, 2012

Boys 1st Day of School

Today was the 1st day of school for Alex and Max. Here they are before school, the last one is silly faces requested by Max. :)

Both boys seemed to have a good first day. Sophia's first day is actually tomorrow. She sang all day about it being the last day of summer vacation, she also asked more than once how long until bed time so she could wake up for school. So she is excited to say the least.





This is our school of fish we made for the first day of school. The first vertical line of 3 fish top to bottom were made by:#1 Alex, 2 Alex, 3 Me (I wasn't going to include mine, but the kids thought I should). The 2 line is 1 - Henry, 2 Henry, 3 Me. Line 3 is 1- Sophia, 2- Max. Line 4 is 1 Sophia, 2 Max. (I thought someday I may want to look back and remember who did which fish.) Our little tail fins didn't work as well as they looked on the example we had, I'm guessing we just used the wrong candy, but they were tasty just the same.



The kids thought they really needed to be arranged in the shape of a bus. With one little fish (bottom right) waiting to get on the bus.

1 comment:

Sara Shook said...

Looks like they were ready to go back! I love your school bus of fish :) I can't wait to see Sophie's first day- I'm sure she'll have lots of fun! Talk to you soon!