Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sophia's 1st Ballet class & my bd

I had to show you all my blazing birthday cake, with 37 burning candles.  I had a great birthday with my Aunt Eileen, Uncle Pat and Coco here to celebrate with the 8 of us, it was a great day. And I was spoiled beyond belief! It was  relaxing day and we got Panera for lunch, I was showered with gifts and Randy even got to come home for dinner (he was suppose to be at work) and of course all the kidos were excited to celebrate.

Today (Oct. 10), Sophia had her first ballet class! She was so excited. Aunt Coco was nice enough to take her today. She LOVED it! It's at her school, but not part of the school day.  It's a half hour each Wednesday, Oct. - April.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very sweet! ... on all counts

Mindy said...

i don't remember if i wished you a happy birthday on facebook. glad you had such a nice birthday!