Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sophia's Birthday

Sophia turned 6 on Nov. 18, it was a Sunday this year. Randy had to work so we postponed having her friend over to celebrate till the next Sun.  Then she got sick that morning and so finally in Jan. she got together with her friend, Julia.  On her birthday though Aunt Kathy came over and she opened presents with her and the rest of us.

Every birthday the kids have birthday signs hung around the house, there are as many as they are old.  Each year I reuse the signs from previous years, and so they get one new one. Sophia loved her new one and so we took some pictures with it. :) ( The sign tradition is one my mom did for my brother and I, it's fun to carry it on for my kids).

Opening presents.

Fingernail Polish!  From Aunt Kathy - so exciting !!!

My very own diary!!   Overall, she seemed to have a great day.



1 comment:

Coco said...

It looks like a great birthday party! Well worth the wait. Sophia you look great in pink! Love you!