Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 6 & 7 - (the 26th and 27th)

 The morning after Christmas we loaded up and went to Marion. That's where we celebrated with my mom's side of the family.  Our first celebration was with my Grandpa's brother and his family. (No pics.)

The next my Grandma, my Uncle Pat, my cousin Sara,my cousin Emily,and her family- Matt, and Mikey, Nick (my brother) and Joni and the 8 of us celebrated.  Here is a quilt Joni's mom made for my grandma out of my aunt's clothes.

Merry Christmas, Emily and Mikey!

Here's Lucas sporting Zac's pj's that Randy was sure were pink.  (They're grey)

Max and Kale building with legos.

On the day of our Christmas celebration, my grandpa isn't able to leaving his care facility, so we took turns going to visit him.  Here's our crew ; Sophia, Kara, holding Luke, Max, my grandma, my grandpa, Alex holding a very cooperative Timmy and Henry.  He seemed happy to see all of us, and we were happy to see him.

Leaving them where they fell for the night.
The night owls.  Nick, Joni, Randy, Sarah and I stayed up way too late discussing the finer points of life. :)
Alex also finally gave up.  
 

No comments: