Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Alex's 13th Birthday

Alex officially became a teenager this year! For such a milestone, he got to go with Randy and pick out his own tools.  Randy helped him choose the right saw, hammer, tape measure, square, screwdriver, matte knife and bag.

I told Alex (and Henry) on his actual birthday he could have cake or ice cream, but not both.  Alex chose cake (Henry had picked ice cream).  I also warned him, he had his cake so I would just use whatever frosting I had in the fridge.  When he, Kathy, and Dale saw it, they thought I chose that frosting on purpose, even though I hadn't.  They thought, it was a yard with green grass and mud, and the lettering was suppose to be "poop".  Which makes sense, because Alex ( and our other kids) are obsessed with poop and the like.

Having cake after dinner at Smokey Bones. (l-r Max, Sophia, Kathy, Timmy, Alex and Dale).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Have fun building things.