Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waiting



Ok, now pick your jaw up off the floor, yes I know I'm huge!! That's how I get. Our little pumpkin has about 5 or so weeks left before it's born. ( I was offically 35 weeks on Tuesday)Oh, and Alex seriously informed us the other day the baby can't come on Easter, because the Easter bunny has to come and we have to go to church. I told him he may be in for a surprise. We had a rountine ultasound a couple weeks ago and everything looks good. We don't have any names yet, but the kids do. Max wants Orange Soda or Rootbeer, and Sophia wants Dora even if it's a boy, Alex hasn't really shared any ideas with us. The good thing for the baby (and Randy & I) is the kids don't get a vote.:)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

you don't look huge. you look pregnant & cute as a button. it's funny that you, michelle & jeremy are all expecting at the same time. good luck, can't wait to hear your good news!!!

Amy said...

Wow... Alex, Max, and Sophia come up with the best names EVER!