Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our friend Holly


That's our friend Holly, her daughter, Clari and our herd. Holly and Clari came to visit Saturday and we surpried her with a paint brush birthday cake, (she's the head painter at Syracuse Stage)so we could celebrate her birthday. Everyone had a good time.


That's a picture of our overflowing rain gauge. Sunday it rained all day. Literally from the time we got up (which was early we go to 8am church until we went to bed). Sometimes VERY HARD. We got 4.2 inches of rain that day!!! Randy and I were glad it wasn't snow.


I got the camera out to take some pictures of our newly painted cabinets and Henry thought I was getting it out to take his picture. So I did.



Holly painted our cabinets for us while we were on vacation. Randy then put the new hardware on and hung all the doors. We love it!! It feels like a whole new kitchen.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

love the photo of henry ~ can tell he likes to get his photo taken! when is your due date? please forgive me for not remembering, but i'm thinking it must be fairly soon now.

Kara said...

Don't worry about it, I'm due Sept. 17. Only 3 weeks left!! I'm feeling ready, but also trying to enjoy the end of this pregnancy, because we all know the real work starts when the baby gets here.

Mindy said...

duh, after i wrote you i started remembering that you have the same due date as kaia's birthday. would be cool if they have the same birthday!

Jennifer Bednarz Lohr said...

Wow, you look awesome!!!!

LOVE the new kitchen colors! Looks amazing.

I can't believe how big the kids are. So bummed I didn't get a chance to hang out with the younger two more and get a feel for their personalities etc. The pictures do show lots tho : )

Miss u!