Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter



There aren't a lot of pictures of the kids dying eggs - it was a little chaotic. And while we tried to make it fun, I think it was but I'm not sure. It was a little stressful, everyone wanted to put their fingers into everything and check their eggs about every 2 seconds. Spills happened, they just had us out numbered. But we got them all dyed and the Bunny hid them all the same.


Sophia, very lady like as she eats her ring pop from the Easter bunny.


Checking out their baskets/ showing what's in them.


Here's Timmy in his carseat, complete with his my first Easter bib, and Easter basket and book he got from the bunny. I decided I would need to eat all the candy in Timmy's basket so he eventually gets it when I feed him. :)


Here's the whole crew Easter morning, after church and Easter egg hunting, ready to go over to Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dale's for the day! Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Coco said...

Wow, I can't imagine it getting chaotic coloring eggs! LOL You have the nerves of a saint! I agree, you and you alone should eat all of Timmy's candy! Enjoy it. Have a great weekend! Hugs/Kisses from us!

Sara Shook said...

I also completely agree that you should eat all of Timmy's candy. I hadn't thought of that for Parker, I guess I better start eating more Easter candy so he doesn't feel slighted. :)