Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day


I had a very nice Mother's Day. I didn't do much at all, it was wonderful. The way the day worked out Saturday we went out to eat (it was suppose to be for Mother's Day) and we had a great time. The kids were super-well behaved and we just all had a really nice time together. I told them that was my Mother's Day gift, just a little early. (Then we went out for lunch Sun and it just wasn't the same.:)).

Here we are again - our goofy pose.

Here's a picture of all my loot. Complete with two flower pots and cards Alex and Max made for me. Some candy they all picked out, Henry especially picked out a chocolate dump truck and Sophia picked out the gummy ka-bob. I love it all! I also got an H&M gift card! So I can shop for myself. :)

1 comment:

Coco said...

I love the pictures! It sounds like you had a (well deserved) great weekend!