Sunday, May 15, 2011

Timmy's 8 months old & other stuff



Timmy is 8 months old today! He has just started eating baby biscuits - which he loves - and has started sitting up. He also never stays in one place any more, between rolling,scooting backwards and spinning in circles, he gets everywhere. We catch him up on his hands and knees at times too, rocking so I would imagine he'll be crawling soon, but you never know. We're in no hurry for him to crawl. :) Everyone is doing well and Max is counting the days until his birthday.


Opps! That me trying to get a picture of Timmy sitting up and Sophie and Henry looking at me and smiling. I never really did get all 3 to work at once.

Henry thought it was both important and funny to have me take a picture of his foot.

Just a picture of some happy boys!

We had corn on the cob for the first time this year. Yum, yum it was good! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

cute cute stuff! :-)