Sunday, September 29, 2013

Guess what we got this weekend!

This weekend Randy and Alex went on a boy scout camp out this weekend (I'll post pictures another day of that).  We didn't do anything as exciting as camping and hiking but we had a good time anyway.  The above video is of Timmy after a short grocery run.


Saturday night after doing some cleaning as a family, followed by some baths and cartoons, Max and I stayed up playing Trouble, Connect 4, and Othello. 
Sophia had an exciting day today (Sunday) she rode her bike without training wheels!! Friday one training wheel fell off, then today I took off the other per her request and. . . 

off she rode! In a dress no less!
Then her good friend Madison (and her parents) took Sophia apple picking, but she didn't come home with any apples, instead she brought home this pretty pumpkin and these beautiful farm fresh eggs.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Tell Timothy that his video made me smile!
:-)

Unknown said...

Love it!! I'll make sure I bring my pirate sword next time I visit since you have pirates living there :) LOL